Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cracked Glass Art Quest Challenge


Trish Bee is at it again! Her latest challenge was cracked glass using UTEE. Of course I had to substitue floor wax with shoe polish (pew-eeee!), didn't have any colored inks except homemade red and some eggplant. I started with a butter colored cardstock and added some pearlex between the layers of UTEE. I used a lot of different colors for the final inking. I love how it turned out- I have a special project planned and I think it will fit right in. Thanks for another great challenge Trish!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful!!! Love the colors you choose. I though I'd be the first to post, but you beat me to it. Great job!!! Can't wait to see the project you use it in.

Anonymous said...

Love that is so nondescript so that you can use the piece in anything. Great piece!