Monday, July 7, 2008

Big News!!!!

After seriously neglecting my blog, I have some fantastic news!!!! Ria Vaneman of Home Impression Designs has chosen me as a member of her design team :)

I feel as though I have arrived- I cannot wait to start creating for her. Speaking of... I have been making row houses like a fiend for Trish B's swap. I signed up for fifty. They really are excellent if I do say so myself. I want to post them altogether- hopefully tomorrow. I have also been working on record album bracelets as well as doggie turtleneck dickeys, doggie collars, and go cup sleeves (non-disposable of course). I will get motivated to scan, photo and post this week.

Don't forget to visit Home Design Impressions at www.home-impressions.nl and our team blog at http://hidesignteam .blogspot. com!!!!!!!

No comments: