Friday, July 11, 2008

Weekend Fun!

I just received my stamps from Home Impressions and are they ever great! I am headed to the studio to take before and after picks of my never ending organisation campaign. I want an "orderly" space so I can actually take some photos of my materials. If I get up the nerve, I may actually post them. Monday I had a major natural disaster- my huge Bradford Pear tree split under the weight of its limbs and landed on my tiki hut (bar). The bar survived- a little crooked with a dented roof, but still standing, but I pretty much emptied it out just in case. Now they are coming to trim the tree way back to try and save it, so I have hut stuff all over my garden/ studio area. What a mess! So if you see my before and after photos, please keep my tree heart brake in mind lol.

No comments: