Thursday, July 10, 2008

Row House Insanity!


I innocently entered into a swap for row houses hosted by devilish Trish B. She offered free return postage in return for 50 row houses instead of just 25. I bit. That's a lot of house making, let me tell you! I embossed, stamped, edged and embellished my brains out, and almost destroyed the whole lot yesterday when water splashed over the open baggie I was keeping them in! Fortunately they only have some "artistic" watermarks on the backs of a few. I used the theme of a voyeur looking either in or out of a keyhole in the front door of each house. I hope all the recipients enjoy them! This is a cross section of the whole lot. Can't wait to get mine- I think I'm going to make a wall hanging of some sort. PS- ignore the middle 4 of the bottom row- I remade these but was to lazy to rescan!

No comments: