Saturday, July 12, 2008

Free Range Cowboy and some Sassy Girl Talk




My first work using my brand spanking new rubber from Home impressions! I made a little tag using a custom background and dubbed it Sassy Girl Talk- she looks like she has as sassy mouth for sure :). Next I made a greeting card using the Handsome Man Stamp. I call him Free Range Cowboy. He is layered up and embellished with some shrink tiles I made, a piece of waxed cord, and a tiny little pistol I have been hording apparently for just this occasion!

1 comment:

cafegirl71 said...

Wow, I just browsed yout blog, great ideas. I really love the row houses. I have never heard of Home Impressions, but I am going to check them out now. I am always looking for different and artsy stamps ( I am not into cute, which is alot of what I find). I am going to bookmark your blog, looking forward to seeing more of your creations.
Stacy